Unlock The Desk
Unlock your desk and retrieve your fitness,
Trust the acid of the heart, trust the reading;
An industrial activity has been in condition,
In bewilderment, always your own admission.
Enter these conference rooms in vain
And you find a solution to man’s worries.
To hurl this drink in another’s face
Hurts his face, for you have read the face.
Pleasant reading is the reading of the boss,
The boss is learning, knowing so wisely you.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unlock The Desk by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The inner child, bryan wallace
- Deepest Desire, Rajendra Nagdev
- I Dream Of You, Arthur Moore
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi