It was time to bid you, good bye.
Tears in my eyes knew,
It’s inability to hold you back.
Still like monsoon rain,
It showered, till
The reality was absorbed in my mind.
You moved on since then,
But, why couldn’t I?
No more song of suffering
Now I want to scream in joy.
No more shadow of cloud,
Even the happiness cloys.
Enough of this close room,
Let the walls come down.
Let my vision, be filled with green
Remove all pale and brown.
Let me stand beneath the sky;
Open arms like spread out wings
Let me think, that I can fly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unshackle by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Secret Of The Angels, David Harris
- Differences of Opinion, Sandra Feldman
- Quarrelsome Man, Syed Ahmed Shah
- 'you belong to the sea', Mandolyn Davidson
- i'd offer you a drink, but all i have ar.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Prime Truth - 25, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 24, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Dutch Trowel, Richard Thripp
- Mind..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- action, laxami Cards