The perpetrators were terrorists sly,
For they chose someone who didn't love to die;
A spinster who happened to work at a site
They wanted to penetrate and ignite!
While she slept they booby trapped her car,
And next morning they watched the embassy afar.
When her car, unchecked, entered the compound
They blew it up; just bits of her were found.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unwitting-vehicle bomber by Boghos Artinian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Differences of Opinion, Sandra Feldman
- Quarrelsome Man, Syed Ahmed Shah
- 'you belong to the sea', Mandolyn Davidson
- i'd offer you a drink, but all i have ar.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Prime Truth - 25, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 24, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Dutch Trowel, Richard Thripp
- Mind..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- action, laxami Cards
- Words as Markers, Ananta Madhavan