The perpetrators were terrorists sly,
For they chose someone who didn't love to die;
A spinster who happened to work at a site
They wanted to penetrate and ignite!
While she slept they booby trapped her car,
And next morning they watched the embassy afar.
When her car, unchecked, entered the compound
They blew it up; just bits of her were found.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unwitting-vehicle bomber by Boghos Artinian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari
- Kabhi Aisa Bhi Hota Hai..............., sonali kumari