Inside hell and outside heaven
Both I can't give up
For dawn and closure
Procuring self and conscience.
The former I enjoyed
The later I satisfied
One my soul and the other
My hidden self esteem
Queries revealed my creed
Supplemented my genetic bond
But I believed in one caste
Of two class, men and women.
A co-valence bond
Vague and vagrant vagary
Spread the valediction
Of a distant love affair.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Valediction by sekharan pookkat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer
- Sleep To Dream, Arafat Driche
- The curse of poverty, Arafat Driche
- The Statue, Arafat Driche
- House hunting, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Mother Mother Mother..............! ! !, Arafat Driche
- Night of Nights, Arafat Driche