7: 25 AM
10: 25 AM
kasamok nimo oi..
what difference would it make?
disparity also exist in other countries.
why there are still some people like you
who can just accept things as they are and see the beauty behind it?
so lemme ask you,
have you made any improvement with their lives
with your ranting?
if these realities hurt you
whether you are in the Philippines or not,
then go ahead and put a gun on your head
and have the courage
to blow your mind
with your pointless prejudice.
Liyo Denorte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (via facehunter by Liyo Denorte )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 January 1957)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Naomi Shihab Nye
(12 March 1952)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Love will find me, Lilly Emerson Brayfield
- Rest Your Head (On My Chest), Michael P. McParland
- Rest Your Head, Michael P. McParland
- Behind Closed Doors Once Again, Electric Lady
- Haiku After Sunrise, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Rest With Me, Michael P. McParland
- Rest Assured KP, Michael P. McParland
- Respect For You, Michael P. McParland
- on the outside, ras palmer
- But did I?, Vanessa Parodia