Waiting for November
Giving in like actors in a play I'm
Even though you said,
All good things must come to an end I'm
Taking in November.
Take my hand finally because the
Hours pass like minutes and
I'm envisioning November.
Never wanting this to end how come I was
Gifted by your voice today that said, 'so... I love you.'
Summer is so long when your
Longing for November.
A 47 minute experience I've decided because
Suddenly all day I'm
Thinking of November.
Fire from an internal flame kept burning
Onward into the night.
Remember always this goddess does not deceive and is
Vonleska will finally say what the heart thinks.
Eyes promise not to look away because they are
Ready, willing, and waiting for November.
Sandra Regan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Waiting for November by Sandra Regan )
- Last Act of Penance, Andy Caldwell
- Look At This City, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- (1) I Accept for Now, She Doesn't Love Me, Uriah Hamilton
- Versatility is a unique quality!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Paper slip, hasmukh amathalal
- SHADES OF LOVE, sherif monem
- A Shoulder to Weep, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Help me I am here, Dustin Hardin
- Into your kingdom, hasmukh amathalal
- High rise, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)