Waiting for November
Giving in like actors in a play I'm
Even though you said,
All good things must come to an end I'm
Taking in November.
Take my hand finally because the
Hours pass like minutes and
I'm envisioning November.
Never wanting this to end how come I was
Gifted by your voice today that said, 'so... I love you.'
Summer is so long when your
Longing for November.
A 47 minute experience I've decided because
Suddenly all day I'm
Thinking of November.
Fire from an internal flame kept burning
Onward into the night.
Remember always this goddess does not deceive and is
Vonleska will finally say what the heart thinks.
Eyes promise not to look away because they are
Ready, willing, and waiting for November.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Waiting for November by Sandra Regan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- AHMAD RAMI, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Underlord., Maurice Whyte
- I am Yours, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- unanswered, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- passwords, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- lullabies, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- aftertaste, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Beauty is everywhere, Maurice Whyte