Walls OF The Narrow
What crawls inside my spine.
Steam the poison by a stream into the end of a river.
Marrow out of decay rots next to the broken bones.
In the between of life and death.
Lies the walls of the narrow.
I am skinned by the snake.
I am twisted around the flames to a cross.
Nailed by the hammer which rakes only spades.
I bleed straight into my grave.
The tomb by my stand where I remain stoned.
Barks my demons right down the middle of my back.
I refuse to down my play to pause
That is known by time.
Aging is not a crime.
Actually, the most important of any sign.
Seeds of the wicket will never grow.
When I am stitched to whatever was sown.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walls OF The Narrow by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Got Lost in Your Eyes, Hebert Logerie
- Crawling Into Bed, Michael McParland
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty