Waste The Storm
Waste the storm, magnetic pulses stir the echoes.
Salt by the ocean, creates my form.
Humans are the beast by destruction on our land.
Unprotected warnings are seen by the blind man.
You cannot be corrected.
Without the believe of believes.
Are you a man for enough to take a stand.
Faults that are found can never be repaired by the pointing of the finger.
We are all to blame.
Stop waiting time down to a linger.
The earth is hollowed by the why we burrow.
So is the liquid lava flowing dead to the core at the centre.
What will be found when the crust collapse.
The relapse of a crator which has been drained.
Will never rain a sound when the earth erupts into a smashing quake.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waste The Storm by Unic Cjonr )
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak