Waste The Storm
Waste the storm, magnetic pulses stir the echoes.
Salt by the ocean, creates my form.
Humans are the beast by destruction on our land.
Unprotected warnings are seen by the blind man.
You cannot be corrected.
Without the believe of believes.
Are you a man for enough to take a stand.
Faults that are found can never be repaired by the pointing of the finger.
We are all to blame.
Stop waiting time down to a linger.
The earth is hollowed by the why we burrow.
So is the liquid lava flowing dead to the core at the centre.
What will be found when the crust collapse.
The relapse of a crator which has been drained.
Will never rain a sound when the earth erupts into a smashing quake.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waste The Storm by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Morning, Victor Cruickshank
- unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- A song lyric on a soft sorrow!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Leaving You, John deVries
- Bednight, Victor Cruickshank
- Utterly Lovely, John deVries
- Time and Man, Victor Cruickshank
- Pond in Winter, Frank Avon
- This Poem Is Written From The Silence Of.., Shalom Freedman
- Pepsi, Victor Cruickshank