'We Are Living In The Time Of Consequence'
I am conscious about everything that i do,
because i was taught that everything has it's own place & time.
I choose to wait, because i don't want to suffer my consequences...
I sacrifice my life to be myself, because i don't want to regret...
I want to be a hero for my nation...
I am a gentleman, a rapper & a poet.
I want to retire as an entrepreneur & community development worker.
I am counting years, because these are my blood, sweat & tears.
I choose to stand up & fight for my respect & dignity.
I believe this is who i really am..
The fact is i am that kind of a guy, who likes to enjoy my peace of mind.
I am living in the time of consequences, because of my parents.
kfm Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('We Are Living In The Time Of Consequence' by kfm Productions )
- Behind The Mountains, Bismark Sosu
- Sonnet # 530, Luis Estable
- Jesus saw something in me that others fa.., Royston Allen
- Seasons Away, Bismark Sosu
- "What manner of Man is this? ".., Royston Allen
- The Bench, Renee Russon
- Sonnet # 529, Luis Estable
- Desire, Deborah Kelley
- DO NOT ASSUME, Donald R Charon
- poisons by s.r 2, skye robertson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)