we are together, we are one.
Let the storms come, let the earth shake,
I will hold your hand no matter what it takes.
You know I am missing you and I am missing your love.
When I have you I have everything,
For I desire you and I desire nothing.
You don’t know this, that I love you very much.
I am craving for you and I am craving for your touch.
Everytime it will be cold,
I will make you warm.
Drawing you closer,
I will grip you in my arms.
There are truths I do not know until I feel them,
There are truths I do not say until I pen them.
This is one truth that I am writing now,
You and me are together
You and me are one
And I know nothing
And I know none.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (we are together, we are one. by siddharth soni )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
James Weldon Johnson
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- the passage of thyme, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The death of all things, Nero CaroZiv
- A Tale of Two Handicapped Handyman, Tushar Ray
- Whispers Of Canal-Ghosts, Naveed Akram
- She Walks In Beauty, Luo Zhihai
- Is God both Interventionist and non-inte.., Merton Lee
- Fitina Mai Sand'a, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- Grandma's Attic...(Prose), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Diana's Pool, Julyn Pride
- For My Pen, Ibrahim Lawal Soro