we are together, we are one.
Let the storms come, let the earth shake,
I will hold your hand no matter what it takes.
You know I am missing you and I am missing your love.
When I have you I have everything,
For I desire you and I desire nothing.
You don’t know this, that I love you very much.
I am craving for you and I am craving for your touch.
Everytime it will be cold,
I will make you warm.
Drawing you closer,
I will grip you in my arms.
There are truths I do not know until I feel them,
There are truths I do not say until I pen them.
This is one truth that I am writing now,
You and me are together
You and me are one
And I know nothing
And I know none.
siddharth soni's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (we are together, we are one. by siddharth soni )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)