We're Suffering in This World As Such
If God love us, why there is suffering?
If we’re all son of God, why there is killing?
If God is the director, why (on scene) is tragedy having?
If God want us, why (on this earth) we are coming?
The answer is very simple;
Lets understand with a simple example;
As we are all son of God, we have His little quality,
The quality is nothing, but the freedom of living independently.
Like the father, as the son is also “Independent”!
When a father says, O my child! , don’t go there, you’ll suffer then;
Being his own child, he/she says, please father once;
And father is unwilling to accept whatever the wants!
But the child insisted again & again,
Then, finally the father let him/her go again.
That’s why even-though God love us,
We are suffering in this world as such!
warner keisham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We're Suffering in This World As Such by warner keisham )
- Your Initiative, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- To Want With Wishes It More Lived, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Your Kept Best, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ROUND AND ROUND, Peter LeBuhn
- God's Gift To You!, Denis Martindale
- Voices, stephen awuni
- Cost Less, stephen awuni
- My Past Governs Me, Ian Paisnel
- Mind's Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unrest Soul: Imperfection, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)