We Spend Our Years As A Tale (Bible)
Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.
For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.
The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
PSALM 90: 8-10
Mo...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Spend Our Years As A Tale (Bible) by Mo... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue!, Ronald Chapman
- A Mistake, Morgan Michaels
- Cold Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- THE WAILING STRIP, Mohamed Yussuf
- Cold Days, Ronald Chapman
- Clouds, Ronald Chapman
- This Night, Neela Nath
- Chuseok Korean Thanksgiving Day (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Chocolate, Ronald Chapman
- Children Playing, Ronald Chapman