This weather is perfect for sitting in,
With a lover,
Holding her hand,
Stroking her hair, yearning for no other
That weather was wonderful for making love in.
With a lover,
Holding her closely as the pair became one.
Glaring intensely into his darker then mahogany eyes.
His weather was astounding to walk along side the shore with,
Every individual ray of sunlight,
Incandescently gleaming upon her sun kissed skin.
How she yearned the never returning night.
Tonight’s weather was typical of the feelings inside.
Rain hailing, on her face, but maybe she cried?
Though now it was made obvious she could no longer hide,
Alas she had fallen to a coil of meaningless lies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Weather by jay ... )
- Waves of customers inside those stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Leading Me Home, Heather Burns
- She's mad at me today, Louis Borgo
- An Event, Heather Burns
- Hiding In The Open In Her Room, Is It Poetry
- All Hallows Eve, David Lewis Paget
- The Devil Twists God's Words & Desires., Tom Zart
- Naturality, michael walkerjohn
- time, lee fones
- I Saw You Today, Raven McCall
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- If I Knew Someone Cared, Nicole Rawls
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- CHERYL winter
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)