Welcome to Spring
And when you hear the wedding bells ring! ring!
You can listen to the little song birds sing! sing!
Welcome Welcome to Spring.
And whenever you go singing in the rain,
please don't complain.
The rain causes the flowers to bloom;
and love birds plan their honeymoons.
Do you remember the tails
about the birds and the bees?
And how your friends loved to tease
and torment you boo hoo!
But after each rain storm
the rainbows come.
Their bright colors light
up the sky better than
the fire works on the
4th of July.
So dry your eyes, true love
will come someday your
prince or princess will come.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I still watch fairy tales on television unto this day.
Comments about this poem (Welcome to Spring by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Haunted By You, Wilma Horne
- Descent Into Hate, Wilma Horne
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)