Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
*WERE WE JUST BORN TOO LATE?
Who destroy the wilderness
of the wild?
who mourn the denuding
we, the descendants
Do we blame our exploiting ancestors?
Do we start reviving the wilderness?
Were we just born too late?
we, the last of all, should be the wilderness savers!
****** wriiten after the tragic flashflood in Tugbok district, Davao City,
Philipines that curtailed many lives and properties,30 June 2009.
Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*WERE WE JUST BORN TOO LATE? by Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman
- Her Sonnet, sheade rudman
- ~Project Monarch~, Allan Gerard
- The Hand, Sandra Feldman
- ONLY ASHES OF AN UGLY AGGRESSION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Day In July, Nick krakana