Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
*WERE WE JUST BORN TOO LATE?
Who destroy the wilderness
of the wild?
who mourn the denuding
we, the descendants
Do we blame our exploiting ancestors?
Do we start reviving the wilderness?
Were we just born too late?
we, the last of all, should be the wilderness savers!
****** wriiten after the tragic flashflood in Tugbok district, Davao City,
Philipines that curtailed many lives and properties,30 June 2009.
Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*WERE WE JUST BORN TOO LATE? by Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- So called Angel, Victor Cruickshank
- full moon, june keysha
- Expressing Interior Particles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Live With Me, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Having Been Blinded, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When is tomorrow, Victor Cruickshank
- This Special Gift, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sonnet.3. Our Home, Valsa George
- Dreaming Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfection is unattainable, Victor Cruickshank