What are True Friends for?
What are true friends for?
True friends are someone that we can talk to
no matter what we've been through
What can true friends do?
True friends can help u when u've had enough
and they don't just say 'o well tough'
What good are true friends?
True friends can help with saving lives
no matter what we feel thrives
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What are True Friends for? by Jessica Licklider )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt