What Do You Want From A Woman?
Are you sure
She is a slut?
Did you pay her before?
Did you sit and just tried to listen to her?
May be it is your fault
To not listen
Or never learned how to listen.
Take your time
Is really a slut is a slut
In other term is a slut a slot?
Are we really human?
Type of question.
Beside the street definitions and
The Oxford street definitions
Lady of pleasure,
Woman of the street,
Or socialist term: working girl
Forget a bout slut
Or slot machines
What you want from a woman?
What you want her to be?
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Do You Want From A Woman? by Atef Ayadi )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)