What if people
What if people
What if people never spoke down about one another.
But build them up and let them shine.
What if people could cherish there only mother.
Perhaps just take her out to dine.
What if people could inspired each other.
Not let them drift on a empty dreams.
What if people were more like a big brother
I would guess happier it seems.
What if people felt no greed.
Instead generous they could be.
What if people worked together to Succeed.
Open minded you might see.
What if people never felt the the loss of someone
How much fuller our lives could be.
What if people could layout and enjoyed the sun.
With out time continuous rushing me.
What if people.
April Hester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What if people by April Hester )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Angel Feather, The Mowjo
Poem of the Day
- Dead To You, Dexsta Ray
- vocal cords caught in the keyboard, Mandolyn ...
- Insanity 2, Daimon Bagley
- Insanity, Daimon Bagley
- Words with no Rhyme or Reason, Holly Wotherspoon
- Who Am I Here? #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- To My Wife, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Where I Am #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- Darkness #2, Holly Wotherspoon
- Last Minute Christmas Eve 1964, mary douglas