What is a Mother's Love?
What is a mother's Love? As I write this
Simple poem, our mother's resting peacefully.
Soon, she will be taken from my older sistr
Lynn and me.
She will be deeply mourned by friends and family.
When she awakes, she will see Jesus' smiling face.
She will feel the warmth of Christ's
She's soon leaving her earthly home.
Soon she'll be approaching Heaven's throne.
What is a mother's love we cry.
For it has come time to say goodbye.
Dedicated to our deceased mother,
Eleanor May Dubarry
Born May 31,1928
Died June 4,2007
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What is a Mother's Love? by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- *In Sympathy Melt - for Jen Walls, C. P. Sharma
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale
- *True is my Master*, C. P. Sharma
- sCenE LeFt RiGht tHeIr, sEaN nOrTh
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner
- *A Jester, C. P. Sharma
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma