What is a Mother's Love?
What is a mother's Love? As I write this
Simple poem, our mother's resting peacefully.
Soon, she will be taken from my older sistr
Lynn and me.
She will be deeply mourned by friends and family.
When she awakes, she will see Jesus' smiling face.
She will feel the warmth of Christ's
She's soon leaving her earthly home.
Soon she'll be approaching Heaven's throne.
What is a mother's love we cry.
For it has come time to say goodbye.
Dedicated to our deceased mother,
Eleanor May Dubarry
Born May 31,1928
Died June 4,2007
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What is a Mother's Love? by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Hell bent rry, hasmukh amathalal
- Your Words Smack of Hollow & Sham Living.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Now That You're With Her, Athena Hood
- problem submtg poemSSS, Vera Sidhwa
- I live in this world, hasmukh amathalal
- God is only to man., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Later dependence, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Post death vision, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- hey, hog rider, Mandolyn ...
- The enduring admiration, Benjamin Sundstrom
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)