What Is Happiness
What is happiness?
Such simple yet complicated word
No exact words can match it
Is it the feeling of warmth in the summer?
Is it the feeling of success?
or is it the feeling of no worries?
Nobody can actually tell what happiness is
It is such a dynamic word
Its like the wind
That is felt but not really seen
But still happiness still bugs me
Where can you find happiness?
How can you be happy?
Such questions going through my mind
Maybe happiness is just within us
Maybe happiness is like a fairy
Stuck in out heart wanting to get out
How could you tell you found happiness?
Some people say you found happiness
When you feel light as a feather
Maybe that is true happiness
I can never really tell what it is
But I think I found happiness
Happiness within me
Karima Puzon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Happiness by Karima Puzon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Song For Mortals, Varghese J Kuttikat
- More of a Sufferer than a Sinner, Varghese J Kuttikat
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raising Children Without Hatred, RoseAnn V. Shawiak