nomusa promise ndimande
What Is Love?
love is the greatest feeling
Love is like a play, love is what I feel for you deep down in my heart each and every day.
I love is like a smile when I see your hansom face
Love is like a song I listen to when I'm missing you
Love is the greatest emotion that keeps us going strong.
I love you with all my heart body and soul.
I have poured my entire soul into you.
nomusa promise ndimande's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Love? by nomusa promise ndimande )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner