What is Love?
Love is a man ready to die for his woman. Love is a mother caring for her child in her womb for nine solid months. Love is a tiger killing just to feed its cubs. Love is a slave refusing tobe freed from his master. What is love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What is Love? by George mwandu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When A Man Loves You, tallulah montegue
- Duty Is Prime, Upendra Singh
- Gravesites of the roads, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gibran Khalil Gibran, Nassy Fesharaki
- slowest driver, lee fones
- Here... Outside, Dexsta Ray
- BECAUSE OF JESUS, Tom Zart
- Napoleon Hill, Aparna Chatterjee
- Feast day, Amitie Abedi
- An English Poet & His Villa Named Poet's.., Bijay Kant Dubey