What is Love?
Love is a man ready to die for his woman. Love is a mother caring for her child in her womb for nine solid months. Love is a tiger killing just to feed its cubs. Love is a slave refusing tobe freed from his master. What is love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What is Love? by George mwandu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- आंखौबो अन, Bahadur Basumatary
- In company, hasmukh amathalal
- In our company, hasmukh amathalal
- Scenario Z, Rod Lloyd
- IT Screams = spittin on the mortal cum.., sEaN nOrTh
- Some Will Leap, Rod Lloyd
- i'd like to be trapped in a small space .., Mandolyn Davidson
- Learning of deserving quality books is v.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- From lord, hasmukh amathalal
- Kept In The Shadow, John Ugolo Umah