What is love?
What is love?
“Who are you?
What you want?
Why in my bed? ”
At ninety, mother said.
“Oh mother, this is me
Your third son, ”
“Do not lie.”
“The best of Valentines
I got gift, the best one.
Once again she came home.”
Gary said and went on
You could feel his cry.
“Seventy five I am, she
I wash her and feed her.
She would do same for me.”
This came on CBC.
My heart fell
Lips opened with question
“What is love? ”
Like old wine
The best love
Sure grows with the time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What is love? by Nassy Fesharaki )
- The Saffron Drape, Aftab Alam
- My birthday song, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 September 1902 – 7 March 1971)
(1886 - 1967)
(23 July 1823 - 26 November 1896)
(26 November 1731 – 25 April 1800)