whats the point?
What's the point?
Handful of- -
In this population of crowd,
Many glamorous, many so high literates with certificates,
Oh! What matters?
Empty full of space,
Or full of empty space.
No, doubt all of those empty visible useless!
What should be useful:
Ye should know that.
What's the point, if thy knowledge is slave?
What's the point thy wisdom has no grace?
What's the point, if ye are slave of thy own weakness of filthy approach,
What's the point of that paper which certified ye all as an noble-
No, point of that paper white with some words derived,
binod bastola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (whats the point? by binod bastola )
- Fear's Embrace, michael walkerjohn
- A Good Song, tolu ogundare
- The People Worry, michael walkerjohn
- Light Lost, michael walkerjohn
- Reflecting, Josh Terpening
- Word Shadows, michael walkerjohn
- Blockbuster, Lev Brekhman
- Uncertain feeling, Lev Brekhman
- Intricacies of perception, Lev Brekhman
- Brainwash, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Brook, Alfred Lord Tennyson
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Frederick George Scott
(7 April 1861 – 19 January 1944)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)