When a Flower Is Beautiful
A flower so beautiful,
On the branch of the tree,
Is unaffected, thoughtless.
Too long it lasts since is there.
But if plucked, no longer lasts
Fades out its beauty in no time.
It thinks the love is greater
And lets itself be plucked and offered to destructive worms.
It's a blossming flower which has no sence of the love,
Will know when the time comes.
But time is not let to come.
It is posioned before.
When it comes to know everything is false,
It can't burden that more
And finds the only way of killing itself,
And does so.
Yogiraj Biplab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (When a Flower Is Beautiful by Yogiraj Biplab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra