When a Flower Is Beautiful
A flower so beautiful,
On the branch of the tree,
Is unaffected, thoughtless.
Too long it lasts since is there.
But if plucked, no longer lasts
Fades out its beauty in no time.
It thinks the love is greater
And lets itself be plucked and offered to destructive worms.
It's a blossming flower which has no sence of the love,
Will know when the time comes.
But time is not let to come.
It is posioned before.
When it comes to know everything is false,
It can't burden that more
And finds the only way of killing itself,
And does so.
Yogiraj Biplab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (When a Flower Is Beautiful by Yogiraj Biplab )
- From Creation To Extravagance, Naveed Akram
- Everlasting, Michael McParland
- Lonely Only, Sunny Chopra
- When it comes to money, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Psalm V, George Herbert
- Open well., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Halloween Meant For Fun, Katherine Nordhaus
- Siberian Tiger, Denis Martindale
- Hanae, Marites C. Cayetano
- Adagio, Elizabeth Shield
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)