when i see you
When i see you
Out of Control
And all I can see is the lostness of soul.
Don't know if I'm coming
Don't know if I go
Don't know if the answer
I don't know, I don't know.
Grasping and reaching but
Nothing is there
And all I can see is the smell in the air.
The anger is coming
The anger is here
The anger is knowing
It's all that I fear.
It's coming from me
But I blame it on you
It's making me blind
I don't know what to do.
It's burning me down
It eats me alive
It's hurting me now
I'll never survive.
The anger is real
But I make it a lie
The anger I feel
Is the anger I hide.
I hate u as much as i love you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when i see you by Salmaan Sheriff )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh