when i see you
When i see you
Out of Control
And all I can see is the lostness of soul.
Don't know if I'm coming
Don't know if I go
Don't know if the answer
I don't know, I don't know.
Grasping and reaching but
Nothing is there
And all I can see is the smell in the air.
The anger is coming
The anger is here
The anger is knowing
It's all that I fear.
It's coming from me
But I blame it on you
It's making me blind
I don't know what to do.
It's burning me down
It eats me alive
It's hurting me now
I'll never survive.
The anger is real
But I make it a lie
The anger I feel
Is the anger I hide.
I hate u as much as i love you
Salmaan Sheriff's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when i see you by Salmaan Sheriff )
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
- Heart Broke, Vijaya mam
- Perhaps I'll See You, Abu Tammam
- A Back Seat, Elia Michael
- Love shall stand, hasmukh amathalal
- Female Author, Sylvia Plath
- Dirge For A Joker, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)