When Love is Lost.
Caress my fears with loving tears
Give me the love I crave,
Forget that I am such a man
And pledge me that you’ll save
My soul, my heart, I need someone
To pull me through this drought
For I’ve forsaken all my strengths
And love now lives without.
Bring her back that I may see
The strength of love she brings
And I will know within my heart
By the gentle song she sings.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Love is Lost. by PAUL COLVIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas