When money means nothing
to those blessed with the power of money unlimited
Reflecting on life as it runs upstream
I'm left amazed on how trivial triumphs
Small gestures of love, of understanding
Have etched their mark on the sands of time
Money has no place when it means happiness
Can priceless gifts bring on one, smiles?
Impossible dreams left uncherished
When sadness engulfs one in miles
Men with its power, please remember
Happiness can never be bought
It stems within to be searched out
Then you too shall acclaim that......
MONEY HAS NO PLACE - WHERE THERE IS LOVE
AND YOU SHALL REALIZE THAT LOVE MEANS HAPPINESS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When money means nothing by aryaindia india )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass