Ace Of Black Hearts
When The Snow Stops Falling
That's right I know.
Even with so much fiction portrayed.
Utter useless are the words already broken.
Demons walk among these pages.
In yellow and pink squiggly lines.
The closer you get, the more distorted it is.
The mirror is even walking right out of the room.
For it has had more then enough for the day.
Why repeat the incomprehensible.
Maybe I'm no longer looking for your answers.
Maybe I'm no longer looking for your cancer.
You can just keep it all.
I will find something else fill the void.
Swallowing the poison.
What if I told you it no longer works on me.
So scarred, so marred.
Remember you weren't the first to do it me.
I just met you along the way.
And I was so happy to say goodbye in such a hurry.
Swallowing your pride.
Sorry baby, but I already did that, and now I'm plenty sober in a completely different reality.
In pretty little phrases is a hidden paradox.
A shotgun and some salt rock.
It may hurt a lot but at least it doesn't kill you.
Mercy upon even my most hated enemy.
And to think at one time I loved you.
But now it is your turn to know.
Another blow to already shattered ego.
Just another melting snowflake on a spring day.
It's not my fault, I take no responsibility for your actions.
So just get over it already.
Just get over it already.
What is the time again?
Soon my tracks will be gone.
A ghost among the ever lost stars.
Purposefully, Willfully, Intentionally.
Just try and stop me.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When The Snow Stops Falling by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Thank You KP, Michael McParland
- Paranoia, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
- This is the only story of life, Aftab Alam
- Writing, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
- Little Experience, Karen Verdello
- Lunch, Karen Verdello
- Within The Heart, Naveed Akram
- Beige Cage, Karen Verdello
- Tus sueños en tu vida, Elizabeth Garcia
- The House Next Door, Karen Verdello
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Thanksgiving Wish To You My Love, Thad Wilk
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)