When The Wind Met The Moon
It was a dark night
Clouds filled the sky.
The moon could not shine through the thickness of the clouds.
No matter how hard she tried,
She could not glimmer through.
The wind felt sorry for the moon.
He saw how hard the moon was trying
So the wind blew to move the clouds from in front of her.
Then the moon shared its magnificent beauty with the world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When The Wind Met The Moon by Torence Lavender )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- गु बाजिबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- A sense of destiny, Mark Heathcote