When you need a friend, God is friendly.
When you feel lonely, God is there.
When you are alone, God is close to you.
When you need help, God is willing to help.
When you are in danger, God will save you.
When you are discouraged, God will encourage you.
When you look ahead, you need more faith.
When you look back, you need to give thanks.
When you know that God love you, you won't be lonely.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When You by Musa Ndhlovu )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- People Think They Can Be Saved, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Your Work, Vera Sidhwa
- Volkstrauertag, Wolfgang Steinmann
- My Love Story, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Immensely Tantalized, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The World's Artistic Wheel, Sandra Feldman
- like being kissed in the middle of a ret.., Mandolyn ...
- Clink, Clink, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Curtains Of Near-Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curtains Of Near - Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak