When you need a friend, God is friendly.
When you feel lonely, God is there.
When you are alone, God is close to you.
When you need help, God is willing to help.
When you are in danger, God will save you.
When you are discouraged, God will encourage you.
When you look ahead, you need more faith.
When you look back, you need to give thanks.
When you know that God love you, you won't be lonely.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When You by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp
- Plates from Fifteen Years of Marriage, Bill Grace
- Nature's Opera, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Tough Guys, Manny Furious
- Wow, that's a effed up cloud...., Manny Furious