St Antoine de la Vuadi
Where Africa is
Africa my land,
Africa my heart,
Africa my eternal,
Africa my inspiration;
Where are you?
Somebody has asked me
And let me tell him
Where you are.
You are between Pacific and Indian
Simple oceans made of fishers
More than that you are
In the centre of my spirit.
Africa is in me,
I am where Africa is.
St Antoine de la Vuadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Africa is by St Antoine de la Vuadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- STEADFAST IN LOVE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- The Tome Of Storms, Landred Vhael
- With malice towards none, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Human Vulture, V P Mahur
- Love You, Filmon Tesfaldet
- The Last Friend, David Lewis Paget
- When the Final Bell Tolls, Suzette Richards
- This Is My Calming Poem, Shalom Freedman
- गोसोनि दर्खँ दर्खँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- We're Not the Stars We Never Were, Sandra Feldman