Where Demons Walks Freely
Blood burns my colors.
I am fire.
I am red.
Green does not dollar the devils collar.
We may kill and rape.
We may love and live good.
We will never be part.
I will never form into the norm.
Of a supreme.
Of a pure hearted being.
I hear your screams.
I can taste your needs.
I see only the greed.
I feel the need.
Destruction of the careless.
Corrosive burned black minds.
Hear the angels call.
What has finally come to an end.
Is the quest for time.
Changing of the seasons were the sign.
Machines of War will be the enemy behind the lines.
Where demons walk freely.
Where Death does the crime.
Graves will litter the Earth.
As for my lost soul.
Will blacken the dead blue skies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Demons Walks Freely by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal