Where Demons Walks Freely
Blood burns my colors.
I am fire.
I am red.
Green does not dollar the devils collar.
We may kill and rape.
We may love and live good.
We will never be part.
I will never form into the norm.
Of a supreme.
Of a pure hearted being.
I hear your screams.
I can taste your needs.
I see only the greed.
I feel the need.
Destruction of the careless.
Corrosive burned black minds.
Hear the angels call.
What has finally come to an end.
Is the quest for time.
Changing of the seasons were the sign.
Machines of War will be the enemy behind the lines.
Where demons walk freely.
Where Death does the crime.
Graves will litter the Earth.
As for my lost soul.
Will blacken the dead blue skies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Demons Walks Freely by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1898 – 14 August 1956)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Our Precious Time, Jiya Jain
- An Epitaph on the Admirable Dramatic Poe.., John Milton
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- John Masefield - Vagabundo, Paul Abucean
- The Warped Human Minds, rajendran muthiah
- Polished Nail, maria sudibyo
- Bromance In The Air, maria sudibyo
- Counting Days, maria sudibyo
- Rain in My Heart, maria sudibyo
- Atonement, maria sudibyo
- Paper Cut, maria sudibyo
- Unfinished Poem, maria sudibyo
- I Want A Foreigner Girl For Me, Bijay Kant Dubey