Where did we go wrong? ?
You look at me with hatred and anger
I look at you with love and understanding
You come home every night drunk
You beat me, you hurt me
And I could only yell, 'Daddy stop it'
But you never once listened
I was only four, to young to stop you
It was all my fault, I know that
You left when I was only five
Did I do something wrong?
You told my ma you loved her
But you turned around and cheated on her
You choose drugs over you wife and daughters
And all I have to say is where did we go wrong?
What could I have done to make you stay?
Why did my family slip away?
By: cris son
cris son.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where did we go wrong? ? by cris son. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A LANDSCAPE IS AWAITING..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- الغابة السوداء, نزار قباني
- <<< Free Conscience, Abdul Wahab
- شموس, نزار قباني
- المعطف, نزار قباني
- You Are My Love, You Are My Heart, Radha.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem: Hymnody, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- You Are My Love, You Are My Heart, Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- سايكولوجية قطة, نزار قباني
- Fingers-crossed..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL