Where I Am Trapped
Silver never colors a portrait.
In and between the seams.
Where I am trapped.
At the edge of a nightmare.
Before the end a dream.
Every night becomes a far-far.
Travelling beneath the stars.
Sometimes I cry.
Welcoming the tears.
Because a tear can never lie.
So I wipe the truth away.
Off my face.
Without a trace.
My pain burns the clouds to hate.
The thunder strikes my emotions to fire.
Then comes the rain.
I become cold.
Black water cracks the walls.
Filling every room.
Inside my sanctuary of sorrow.
I am drowning.
Driving me insane.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where I Am Trapped by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...