Amanda Marie Harrington
Where the Green Grass Grows
There once was a girl,
walking down the road,
looking for where the green gras grows.
She met a guy,
and thought he was good,
until he left her
for where the green grass grows.
She found a friend
and thought she would last,
until she left her for where the green grass grows.
The girl kept on walking
until she found
the spot where the green grass grew.
She found the guy
and her old, old friend
and then realized
that their happy
world would soon end.
Then the girl ran off
back to the town
she couldnt be any happier
than in her own little town.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where the Green Grass Grows by Amanda Marie Harrington )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Human Love, Gabrielle Spurlock
- Bless Mother Earth, Christina Sunrise
- Once It Was All Young And Innocent And J.., Shalom Freedman
- Stinking hero, Nassy Fesharaki
- Study, Clare Walsh
- Have patience like the earth, gajanan mishra
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler