Dont despair, dont despair, there is always hope amidst trouble.
Stresses caught up in life may let loose the feelings of hope.
But there is always hope amidst trouble.
Storms of darkness may ruin the balance of life.
But there is always hope amidst trouble,
that leads you through the darkest times of life,
that will let you to move pass the turmoil’s of life.
There is always hope amidst trouble.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (White hope by joj james )
- Love Is A Feeling, Lilly Emery
- I saw my father, in silhouette, Thomas Leathandrum
- What are these days? !, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What are these days?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Flower In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Cavity, Francie Lynch
- Exstasis, Frank Avon
- I'm a Piece of Work, Francie Lynch
- Some people's change, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Simply Marvelous, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)