Dont despair, dont despair, there is always hope amidst trouble.
Stresses caught up in life may let loose the feelings of hope.
But there is always hope amidst trouble.
Storms of darkness may ruin the balance of life.
But there is always hope amidst trouble,
that leads you through the darkest times of life,
that will let you to move pass the turmoil’s of life.
There is always hope amidst trouble.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (White hope by joj james )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...