Without any obligation;
No more any rules,
White blank paper, ink is my feelings,
Blink in my every thought.
Write the story; write thy life,
Many worldly hither and thither- -no more my bitter,
Hold in this life of scatter!
Non batter than vacant matter.
The search of own searchable life,
Deep and deeper nothing lies:
Thy own life- -tis a big quest of thy birth.
The paper white is thy life; write thy life in thy paper white!
binod bastola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (white paper by binod bastola )
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis