Lashes in black colour tremble in purity,
caress lover's lips with gesture so haughty,
she baths in blessed water from far-far place
where nature still keep her untouched face.
Her dance remind of gently breeze in summer
ravishing soul in notes who melt a glacier,
but what a clear cut belong to pink quartz
so rare and same blushes in glazed sparks.
She keeps the key of the seraphic castle door,
near left breast hidden in being deepest core,
you, lover of thousand bricks to break the lock,
just smile within and use your heart to soak.
White and blue colours of light embrace her boby,
virginity spade lies in bed to guard so rocky,
come, my love, with fingers of blurry, ancient war
release in spiral my feathers of white swan.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (White Swan by bacila simona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels