Edward Kofi Louis
Who Is Untouchable?
Who is untouchable and who is touchable?
Who is unlovable and who is lovable?
For it takes the earthworm today to catch a fish,
And like your sweet love hidden behind the mango tree.
There is no future in yesterday!
But tomorrow holds on for its self;
And you are now with me today to respect the muse of love.
This great future is more important than a piece of prayer,
And the voice in me is like the voice of a woman;
But it is now time for me to rethink about the future!
Because, there is no future in yesterday.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Is Untouchable? by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- I Remember, Kelly Shanks
- Right there, Robert Lynnn
- Beautiful heaven, hasmukh amathalal
- Black Thursday, Barry Jablonski
- ... MY FIGHT FOR LIFE..., Ken e Hall
- Show life, hasmukh amathalal
- Life, Soul Watcher
- Song of Myself, LII, Walt Whitman
- Bharatheeyakavitha-3, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Childhood is the Kingdom Where Nobody Dies, Edna St. Vincent Millay
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Green Mountain, Li Po
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)