Edward Kofi Louis
Who Is Untouchable?
Who is untouchable and who is touchable?
Who is unlovable and who is lovable?
For it takes the earthworm today to catch a fish,
And like your sweet love hidden behind the mango tree.
There is no future in yesterday!
But tomorrow holds on for its self;
And you are now with me today to respect the muse of love.
This great future is more important than a piece of prayer,
And the voice in me is like the voice of a woman;
But it is now time for me to rethink about the future!
Because, there is no future in yesterday.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Is Untouchable? by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
- Know the meaning of life, gajanan mishra
- Oracle, Naveed Khalid
- Stand high, hasmukh amathalal
- Amidst the stones, Roann Mendriq
- Rainbow Of Life, david kush
- CRYSTAL WATER, Prince Lartey
- Beholden, Eleonor Santiago
- Faith and hope, gajanan mishra
- You're, Angela Wybrow
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)