Edward Kofi Louis
Who Is Untouchable?
Who is untouchable and who is touchable?
Who is unlovable and who is lovable?
For it takes the earthworm today to catch a fish,
And like your sweet love hidden behind the mango tree.
There is no future in yesterday!
But tomorrow holds on for its self;
And you are now with me today to respect the muse of love.
This great future is more important than a piece of prayer,
And the voice in me is like the voice of a woman;
But it is now time for me to rethink about the future!
Because, there is no future in yesterday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Is Untouchable? by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- MAGICless, Suburban Lovechild
- Buds Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- quiet in the library, lee fones
- If my shoes could talk, Maverick Jones
- All That I Know, Suburban Lovechild
- I Remained Silent, Lilly Emery
- They touched My Shoulder, Buxton Shippy
- The Outcast, Maverick Jones
- COLORS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- dont mess with granny smith, lee fones