WHO OWNS MY HEART
Who owns my heart?
Go owns my heart of course
Because he fills my heart with love everyday
So that my heart can run smooth
Just the same way us the car but except that the car runs on gasoline
And not my heart
But what happens when my heart runs out of lovre?
It becomes weak und it stalls every second because there is no fuel to Move it
And when the car runs outof gasoline the same thing happens it stalls also
Aldo Kraas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHO OWNS MY HEART by Aldo Kraas )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash