Why Do They Hide It?
At Night The World Sleeps
When The World Sleeps It Dreams
Closes It's Eyes And See Scenes From Some Other Side
By Sunrise When It Hits Day
The World Awakes
Out Of It's Dreams Out Of Happiness
Why Does The World Want To Live Reality So Dangerous?
But In Dreams It Desires Love And Peace
The Image Shows When Eyes Are Closed
Why Do They Hide It And Let No One Know?
Why Does The World Cover Their Desires With Theirs Eye Lids?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Do They Hide It? by Jude Ryans )
- Don't Let It Be, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- LOVE IS A DELICATE THING, Marcus McKinley
- Beaming Bolts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's only human, Priscilla Rose
- October...come she will., Roxanne Dubarry
- Fly Away, Gerry Legister
- Good For Nothing (Fun Poem 161), David Harris
- I Went, Vera Sidhwa
- Se(lection), Tony Adah
- Octopus, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)