Why don't you forget him?
I'm not the one that hurt you. I'm not the one that made you cry.For I could never desert you. I could never, ever, say goodbye. So why don't you forget him, make a place for me deep in your heart. So why don't you forget him. And tell me that we will never part. Loving you was so easy, it seemed the proper thing for me to do. But he came along and our love went wrong. Now I'm afraid of losing you. I'm not the one that left you lonely. I didn't cause your world to end. For I'm the one that loves you only, And want you to be more than just a friend. So why don't you forget him. Make a place for me deep in your heart. so why don't you forget him. And tell me that we will never part.
floyd thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Why don't you forget him? by floyd thomas )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid