Why don't you forget him?
I'm not the one that hurt you. I'm not the one that made you cry.For I could never desert you. I could never, ever, say goodbye. So why don't you forget him, make a place for me deep in your heart. So why don't you forget him. And tell me that we will never part. Loving you was so easy, it seemed the proper thing for me to do. But he came along and our love went wrong. Now I'm afraid of losing you. I'm not the one that left you lonely. I didn't cause your world to end. For I'm the one that loves you only, And want you to be more than just a friend. So why don't you forget him. Make a place for me deep in your heart. so why don't you forget him. And tell me that we will never part.
floyd thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Why don't you forget him? by floyd thomas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma