Why I Feel Like I Don't Like?
Why so many questions?
I need to answer.
Why does my brain?
Against my heart.
Why I am so scared?
To give a chance.
Why I am so afraid?
To know what lies ahead.
Genie from a bottle..
Oh Genie, please tell me!
Charm Dionesio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why I Feel Like I Don't Like? by Charm Dionesio )
- It's only human, Priscilla Rose
- October...come she will., Roxanne Dubarry
- Fly Away, Gerry Legister
- Good For Nothing (Fun Poem 161), David Harris
- I Went, Vera Sidhwa
- Se(lection), Tony Adah
- Octopus, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fill Yourself, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moving Along Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Gift, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)