why does it have to be me?
everyone at school hates me!
i dont know why i havnt done anything wrong and im not a bad girl
i just miss me the old me! !
i use to have friends n i never ever was hated
but when i went to high school everything changed
i was hated by mostly everyone in the school
now i dont have any friends and im lonely
i misss ebing liked n having friends thats i could play with
i get bullied everyday n i never wnt to go to school
i like school but i just get a hard time at my school
its hard to wake up in the morning and get up for school
i really do wnt to sotp being bullied but im not sure if its going to happen i tell ppl to stop bullyen me but they never listen n just laugh and the teachers dont do nothing about it: (i really dont like my life atm i get bullied and im hated i just want to be normal again.
i wnt to have friends
i want to be wanted
and i want to stop gettin bullied
shannon taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (why me? by shannon taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts