Why Negative or Positive?
Nothing is as it looks like,
Everything is up to your attitude.
If you don't like anything, gripe or you are rude
You will have many miseries how you pass through this existence,
Never find contentment, always missing the right guidance,
Worry, fear, blame, hatred will follow,
In miseries you will always wallow.
However, after many sadness and trouble,
You might see what life is, how yourself make the problems double,
Open your mind for trust God's goodness, peace and easy going,
Everything will change and you'll never have any suffering.
Life will be light with constant gratitude,
Only health, good life & true happiness life will include.
No matter what happens in the world,
You will live in your self made paradise,
In the grace of God's enterprise
Nothing can upset or touch you otherwise.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Negative or Positive? by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh