you came around uninvited
with the promises heard a million times
believed in you without hesitations
felt your love that lifted me high
will you stay a little longer?
hold my hand a little tighter
kiss me with a burning desire
melt the ice, wrap me on fire.
will you chase my blues away?
bring happiness that never sway
keep your eyes straight to mine
hypnotize me like a vampire.
will you drive away the rain?
so the sun will shine without pain
will you save me amidst of the storm?
take me to a place where peace is born.
will you play the guitar for me?
hear my heart that sings freely
will you prepare a box of bandage?
so you can fix me when I'm wounded.
sweet mystique's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will You? by sweet mystique )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski