you came around uninvited
with the promises heard a million times
believed in you without hesitations
felt your love that lifted me high
will you stay a little longer?
hold my hand a little tighter
kiss me with a burning desire
melt the ice, wrap me on fire.
will you chase my blues away?
bring happiness that never sway
keep your eyes straight to mine
hypnotize me like a vampire.
will you drive away the rain?
so the sun will shine without pain
will you save me amidst of the storm?
take me to a place where peace is born.
will you play the guitar for me?
hear my heart that sings freely
will you prepare a box of bandage?
so you can fix me when I'm wounded.
sweet mystique's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will You? by sweet mystique )
- I am Thy Woman O my Protector, Aftab Alam
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #12, Ronjoy Brahma
- Wandering With Affliction, Donald R Charon
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #11, Ronjoy Brahma
- Thoughtful Interlude, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Look At Easter, Denis Martindale
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #10, Ronjoy Brahma
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
- This Flower, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns