you came around uninvited
with the promises heard a million times
believed in you without hesitations
felt your love that lifted me high
will you stay a little longer?
hold my hand a little tighter
kiss me with a burning desire
melt the ice, wrap me on fire.
will you chase my blues away?
bring happiness that never sway
keep your eyes straight to mine
hypnotize me like a vampire.
will you drive away the rain?
so the sun will shine without pain
will you save me amidst of the storm?
take me to a place where peace is born.
will you play the guitar for me?
hear my heart that sings freely
will you prepare a box of bandage?
so you can fix me when I'm wounded.
sweet mystique's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will You? by sweet mystique )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Poetry I Adore, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Monkeys in City, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Emptiness, Marilyn Jean
- Embellishing the Pale Blue Sky, James Darwin Smith II
- Thoughts, Ronald Chapman
- A Moment in Time, Tango Tango
- My Words, Ronald Chapman
- Dreamt Of You 6, Michael P. McParland
- To Answer Your Question, Serena Blackinton
- ' H E I S...', sunshine garcia