Will You Forgive Me?
forgive me if i cry,
forgive me if i don't.
forgive me for loving you,
forgive me for not loving you enough.
forgive me for not quite believing that you're here,
forgive me for wishing you weren't.
forgive me for wanting you,
forgive me for wanting someone else.
forgive me for being in pain,
forgive me for causing it.
forgive me for that broken heart,
forgive me for not putting it back together.
forgive me for all the mistakes,
forgive me for not being strong enough,
forgive me for thinking that you were.
forgive me for leaving,
forgive me for coming back.
forgive me for the little things
and the big ones.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will You Forgive Me? by Elsa Bear )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA
- the dream for peace, RIC S. BASTASA