how lovely you are
your branches weep and bow to the wind
never quite touching the sky
Why dont you reach for the sky?
Are you mourning a friend, a child, a lover
is it because for you there is no end in sight?
Or is it because your friends the birds have all flown away
dont you know that soon spring will come
and with it will come new life?
why do you weep?
Kelsi Brockway's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (willow tree by Kelsi Brockway )
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon