Win, Loose or Brag.
Everybody wants to be a winner,
Knowing or not we are all winners in a manner.
Only those who win something big, extra,
Will be the biggest losers, will be hated by all the others who wants to be an alpha.
Loosing today means you are the real winner,
Specially if you stay calm and know there is a reason for every encounter.
Might take some time to find the reason,
That you were the luckiest by loosing that deal or person.
When you brag you look great and special,
But others see how less is their potential,
They feel so little and humiliated that only jealousy can be the answer.
Do you think it worth to brag to make others smaller?
Win, loose or brag is not important,
What you think what is the best for you and what is irrelevant.
Always follow your feelings,
That's where your hard lessons are, or blessings.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Win, Loose or Brag. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(23 June 1889 – 5 March 1966)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Non Sequitur with Sirius, Paul Hartal
- Suiyang, My Hometown, Luo Zhihai
- Correction Room, Akhtar Jawad
- Use of victory, gajanan mishra
- Goodnight Darling One, Michael P. McParland
- what the black cat said to the misty flu.., cristobal Benjumea
- Cold, Mike Acker
- Silence is not peace, ramesh rai
- Honey its your last chance, cristobal Benjumea
- Related, gajanan mishra